Powered by Xilinx Kintex-7 K410T-2 or -3 FPGA (in FFG900 package) and supported by eight-lane PCI Express Gen2 (hard)/Gen 3 (soft), FPGA Mezzanine Connector (FMC), DDR3 SO-DIMM, and wealth of different reference designs, the HTG-K700 provides a very flexible and powerful platform for development and production of many different FPGA based applications. Placement of the FMC connector on the front panel side provides mechanical flexibility for more effective expansion of the platform's functionality. Availability of 8 GTX serial transceivers and 160 single-ended I/Os (80 LVDS) along with wealth of off-the-shelf FMC modules enable the HTG-K700 platform usage for wide variety of different applications. Supported by pre-verified reference designs and software components, the HTG-K700 reduces engineering design cycles and accelerates time to market requirements.
▪ Xilinx Kintex-7 XC7K410T-FFG900 (with -2 or -3 speed grade)
▪ x8 PCI Express Gen 2 through hard-coded PCIe controller inside the FPGA or
Gen3 through soft IP core
▪ DDR3 SODIMM up to 8GB (shipped with 1GB density)
▪ FMC HPC connector with 160 Single-ended (1.8V) and 8 GTX (12.5Gbps)
- Placement of the FMC connector on the front side of the board allows
effective interface of FMC modules through the front panel
▪ USB to UART Bridge
▪ Micron G18 flash for fast FPGA configuration and PCI Express enumeration
▪ SMA connectors for additional System and FMC clocks
▪ Support for both PCI Express and stand alone modes
▪ Standard ATX and wall power supply connectors
▪ General Purpose I/Os (GPIO) available through standard headers
▪ IP protection/security chip
▪ Size: 6.6" x 4.25"