- Hot-pluggable SFP28 form factor
- Supports 25Gbps data rate
- Maximum link length of 70m on OM3 MMF and 100m on OM4 MMF
- 850nm VCSEL laser and PIN photo-detector
- Internal CDR on both Transmitter and Receiver channel
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Power dissipation < 1W
- Digital diagnostics functions are available via the I2C interface
- Commercial case temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
The SFP28 Active Optical Cables are direct-attach fiber assemblies with SFP28 connectors. They are suitable for very short distances and offer a cost-effective way to connect within racks and across adjacent racks.
This single-Channel, Pluggable, Fiber-Optic SFP28 is used for 25 Gigabit Ethernet and Infiniband EDR Applications. It is a high performance module for short-range data communication and interconnect applications which operate at 25.78125 Gbps up to 70 m using OM3 fiber or 100m using OM4 fiber. This module is designed to operate over multimode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 850nm. The electrical interface uses a 20 contact edge type connector.