The SFP+ passive cable assemblies are high performance, cost effective I/O solutions for 10G Ethernet and 10G Fiber Channel applications. SFP+ copper modules allow hardware manufactures to achieve high port density, configurability and utilization at a very low cast and reduced power budget.
The high speed cable assemblies meet and exceed Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel industry standard requirements for performance and reliability.
- Support for multi-gigabit data rates up to 10.5Gbps
- Data rates backward compatible to 1Gbps
- Hot-pluggable SFP 20PIN footprint
- I/O Connector designed for high speed differential signal applications
- Improved Pluggable Form Factor(IPF) compliant for enhanced EMI/EMC performance
- Compatible to SFP+ MSA
- Temperature Range: 0~ 70 °C
- RoHS Compatible
- High capacity I/O in Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage, and Storage Servers
- Switched fabric I/O such as ultra high bandwidth switches and routers
- Data center cabling infrastructure
- High density connections between networking equipment